Follow Us on Twitter
- UK wide survey of academics spotlights researchers’ reliance on open access
- RRLM Workshop - The Role of the Library in the Research Process
- Re-skilling for Research
- 10-12th.11.10 RLUK Conference 2010, University of Edinburgh and NLS
- RLUK Conferences
- Press Release: RLUK Develops Journal Subscription Analysis Tool
- RLUK Contacts
- RLUK Database
- Conference 2012 Registration Form
- Member List
Research Libraries UK (RLUK) has established a Union Catalogue database, and offers a record retrieval service for bibliographic records.
This record retrieval service provides records in MARC21 format at competitive rates. The service can be accessed using Z39.50 or a web-based interface.
The service is open to any non-profit organisation. There is a flat-rate for searching and no other charges. Use of the database is subject to signing licence agreements. A month's free trial is available if required by completing the registration forms.
For more information, or to arrange trial access, contact either the:
|User application to MIMAS for registration.pdf||48.36 KB|
|User application to RLUK for registration.pdf||39.05 KB|