Venue: SOAS, University of London
Date: 09-10 November 2017
Attendance for this event is free but is restricted to RLUK members only. Each RLUK member institution will be allocated a maximum of two delegate places.
Registration closes on 25 October.
Thursday 9 November
13:00-14:00 – Lunch and registration
14:00-16:00 – Special Collections panel session
19:00-22:00 – Evening dinner TBC
Friday 10 November
09:00–10:00 – Registration
10:00 – 12:15 – Morning session
- Introduction by Professor Richard Black, Pro–Director (Research and Enterprise) SOAS, University of London
- Nicola Wright, LSE, and RLUK Chair
- Liam Earney, Jisc
- Chris Banks, Imperial College London
12:15 – 13:15 – Lunch
13:15 – 15:00 – Afternoon session
- Jeff James and Isobel Hunter, The National Archives
- Hazel Woodward, Information Power on the Collective Monograph Feasibility Study
- Christina Kamposiori, RLUK
Attendees will need to make their own arrangements for accommodation. A list of hotels near the meeting venue are below. Please note that RLUK does not endorse these hotels and we cannot vouch as to their suitability or availability.