Follow Us on Twitter
- RRLM Workshop - The Role of the Library in the Research Process
- UK wide survey of academics spotlights researchers’ reliance on open access
- Conference 2012 Registration Form
- RLUK Welcomes its New Chair and Directors to Board of Directors
- RLUK Conferences
- 10-12th.11.10 RLUK Conference 2010, University of Edinburgh and NLS
- RLUK Board
- 22-24th.10.08 RLUK Conference, University of Leeds
- Press Release: RLUK Develops Journal Subscription Analysis Tool
- Member List
E-research - Terms of Reference
The terms of reference of the Joint CURL/SCONUL e-Research Group are: -
- To raise awareness and understanding of the issues associated with support of e-research in CURL and SCONUL member libraries and to stimulate discussion about them at institutional level.
- To position CURL and SCONUL member libraries' staffs to engage with their local e-research stakeholders and to encourage them to make appropriate inputs at the research proposal stage.
- To identify skills gaps in relation to support of e-research and to assist member libraries in addressing them.
- To work with other e-research stakeholders, including the DCC, RLN and BL, to ensure that information management to support e-research is a high priority for future investment by funders.
- To advise the CURL Board and the SCONUL Executive Board on matters relating to the support of e-research.
- To monitor, and report on, the Group's progress against an action plan agreed annually by the CURL Board and SCONUL Executive Board.
|Joint eresearch Taskforce - Outline work programme March 2006 to July 2007 (PDF)||116.13 KB|