Follow Us on Twitter
- Conference 2012 Registration Form
- Press Release: RLUK Develops Journal Subscription Analysis Tool
- UK wide survey of academics spotlights researchers’ reliance on open access
- RLUK Conferences
- 10-12th.11.10 RLUK Conference 2010, University of Edinburgh and NLS
- RLUK Contacts
- Re-skilling for Research
- RLUK Board
- RLUK Welcomes its New Chair and Directors to Board of Directors
- RLUK Database
Libraries of the Future Project
The Libraries of the Future project is being funded as part of a joint initiative to explore future scenarios for academic libraries, particularly in the context of a rapidly-changing environment. It will help higher education institutions and organisations look at the challenges faced from a fresh focus and formulate strategies to ensure the sector continues to be a leading global force.
The project partners are the British Library, JISC, RIN, RLUK and SCONUL. ‘Academic libraries of the future’ is an 18 month project and is being undertaken by Curtis+Cartwright Consulting Ltd.
The project is now in the closing stages with the publication of the detailed scenarios in mid February, the final major workshop on 28 February and the publication of the remaining project outputs in early April.
Attached is a full project update from Curtis and Cartwright which explains the development of the project and also gives more detailed information on the up-coming February workshop.
For more information on the project please follow http://www.futurelibraries.info/content/