Follow Us on Twitter
- RRLM Workshop - The Role of the Library in the Research Process
- UK wide survey of academics spotlights researchers’ reliance on open access
- Conference 2012 Registration Form
- RLUK Welcomes its New Chair and Directors to Board of Directors
- RLUK Conferences
- 10-12th.11.10 RLUK Conference 2010, University of Edinburgh and NLS
- RLUK Board
- Press Release: RLUK Develops Journal Subscription Analysis Tool
- 22-24th.10.08 RLUK Conference, University of Leeds
- Member List
We’ve all heard of impressive examples of individuals who applied scientific research, published through Open Access, to produce innovations in science and medicine. Now, RLUK has joined forces with an impressive array of organisations - including Google, PLOS and Wellcome Trust - to recognize these achievements through the new Accelerating Science Award Program, or ASAP.
RLUK has submitted evidence to the House of Commons Business, Innovation and Skills Committee into Open Access. The evidence gives support for the move towards stronger funder mandates and shorter embargoes.
Disaster response and salvage courses to be held, in London (9 December), Edinburgh (14 January) and Leeds (25 January). These are part of the Preservation Learning Programme, sponsored by RLUK and BL Preservation Advisory Centre and are delivered by Harwell Document Restoration Services. A half day course costs £45 to RLUK members or £38 for 4+ people from a single RLUK institution. This compares to a full day HDRS course for £199 + vat (priority users) or £299 + vat. For further details and to book: