This meeting will provide an opportunity discuss the contents of the forthcoming draft RLUK strategy and reflect on the future work of the DSN. It will also mark the transition between Beth, Stuart, Kirsty and Eleonora as co-convenors.
The Zoom room will open at 10.30 for an informal “coffee catch-up” between DSN colleagues and an update from the RLUK Executive. The main session and discussion will then begin at 11.00.
10.30-11.00: Informal coffee catch-up between DSN members.
- Informal update from RLUK Executive
11.00-11.55: The DSN and RLUK forthcoming work
- Overview of RLUK’s forthcoming strategy
- Relationship between the Digital Scholarship and Digital Shift strands
- Discussion and feedback on the new strategy
- Reflections on the role, remit and membership of the DSN
11.55-12.00: Summary and next steps