Jisc have announced that they will once again be running two one-day workshops to help you increase the reach of your digital collections, optimise them for discovery and evaluate their usage and impact.
- 7 November 2018 – Workshop one: Maximising the use of digital collections in learning and research
- 13 November 2018 – Workshop two: Measuring usage and impact with digital collections
Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel
If your organisation has digital collections, or plans to develop them, the workshops will help you maximize the reach of those collections online, demonstrate the impact of their usage, and help you build for future sustainability.
- Increase the visibility of your digital collections.
- Evaluate impact and realise the benefits of investment in your digital collections
- Strategically promote your digital collections in appropriate contexts, for a range of audiences
- Use web analytics to track and monitor access and usage of your digital collections
The resource discovery and impact programme has been designed for anyone who manages, supports and/or promotes digital collections online for learning and research. They will benefit librarians, archivists and information professionals in Higher Education as well as in the GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums) sector.
For more information and to register for your place please visit Jisc’s website:
For more information and directions to the venue