The RLUK Conference brings together library and other professionals from across the UK, Ireland and beyond to discuss the leading issues affecting research libraries. The conference will be held at Wellcome Collection from 16-18 March 2020.
We cannot predict the future, but research libraries can create and transform it. The research paradigm is shifting, and the wider context in which we operate grows ever more complex.
The RLUK20 Conference will examine this future and seek to understand how the transformation of the library, and its transformational power, can change the culture of research, and correspondingly shift our thinking, values, services and offer.
RLUK20 keynote speakers
- Chris Bourg, Director of Libraries at MIT
- MacKenzie Smith, University Librarian & Vice Provost, Digital Scholarship at the University of California, Davis
- Masud Khokhar, Director of Library and Archives at the University of York
- Cerys Hearsey, Principal & Head of Consulting at POST*SHIFT
- Bergis Jules, Project Director and Community Lead of Documenting the Now
Early bird tickets are available for the conference up to 31 January. Full details can be found on the RLUK Conference website.