RLUK, AHRC, and ARMA are delighted to announce the second Research Catalyst Cohort for academic libraries
Research Libraries UK (RLUK), the Association of Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA), and the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) are delighted to continue working in partnership to deliver a multifaceted Research Engagement Programme (REP) for academic libraries.
The programme consists of a tailored cohort training programme, open events, case studies, and resources to support colleagues working across the academic library community to develop their research confidence, skills and capabilities.
In June we announced a call for applications for our second Research Catalyst Cohort programme – a tailored programme for a small cohort of academic and research library colleagues to support them to envisage, develop, and submit highly-competitive funding applications to research funders.
We are pleased to announce that the colleagues that have been accepted on to this programme are:
- Catherine Batson, Associate Director (Student Experience) (University of Surrey)
- Dan Copley, Archivist (Edge Hill University)
- Catherine Dack, Research Support Librarian (University of Bristol)
- Kim Davis, Information Specialist (University of Plymouth)
- Ian Johnson, Head of Special Collections & Archives (Newcastle University)
- Sally Kilby, Book & Paper Conservator (Cambridge University Library)
- Lesley MacRae, Open Research Advisor (University of Aberdeen)
- Steven McIndoe, Faculty Librarian for Arts & Humanities (The University of Sheffield)
- Michelle O’Hara, College Librarian (Scholarly Research Communications), (University of Glasgow)
- Brenda Phillips, Academic Library Research Data Management Advisor (University of Leeds)
- Anne-Marie Purcell, Archivist and Special collections Curator (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Susan Smith, Subject Librarian (Cardiff University)
- Manuela Pallotto Strickland, Metadata and Digital Preservation Coordinator (King’s College London)
- Leontien Talboom, Technical Analyst (Cambridge University Libraries)
- Aaron Worsley, Research Liaison Lead (Oxford Brookes University)
RLUK, ARMA, and AHRC would like to congratulate this year’s successful cohort applicants and look forward to working with them as they undertake this 10-month programme to develop their research skills, capacity and confidence.
The Research Catalyst Cohort programme is part of the RLUK-AHRC Research Engagement Programme (REP). For further details about the REP please visit: https://www.rluk.ac.uk/rluk-ahrc-rep/